March 31, 2010

Over-Population

Welcome to Developmental and Personality Psych 3260. Last week we debated day-care and it got heated, I was afraid there was going to be a fight after class or something. Now our professor has to say "Now lets discuss this, but not let it get so heated like the day-care discussion did." Monday I sat on a panel and answered questions about why I consider myself to be "very feminine" or "womanly" and questions about the things I like to do bla bla. I now feel like the whole class knows too much about me; and thinks I am ridiculas because I haven't put gas in my own car for months--my husband is so good to me. Anyways...today we were discussing teen sexuality. During the class discussion our professor asked the class "why should teenagers not have sex?" This Chinese boy in the back raises his hand first and confidently says with his cute Chinese accent: "over-population!" Our class was laughing so hard! And the best part was he didn't know why we thought that was funny. Oh I love these psych classes of mine...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That is too funny, especially since he didn't know why people were laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great :) I love those kinds of classes!

    ReplyDelete

Followers