April 11, 2010

The Down-Size!




Can I start by saying I love Tawni, yes. So the top picture was of our first apartment we each had our own bedrooms and our own closet. Tawni and decided we had had enough of "Rebel Creek" and moved into a house across the street from campus our second year of college. It was so fun! BUT we shared a room...TINY room! I'm not complaining because I loved it, we had so much fun! This is what it looked like about 75% of the time. No biggie, we just laughed at it most of the time; and heck we saved rent!
So here I am downsizing now that I am married. Adam and I are moving! I am happy and sad at the same time. We are moving to West Jordan to be close to REAL Salt Lake for his internship. Here is the problem. Adam and I are moving from a two bedroom two bathroom apartment into a one bedroom one bathroom tiny tiny place! It is super cute and nice, and it doesn't hurt that the complex has a big pool, BUT it is so small. We are going to have to put half of our stuff into storage aka my moms extra bedroom. And now I don't think its socially acceptable to have a house that looked like our old bedrooms! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. See if other people swim in the pool. We swam our first summer in the pool at our apartment then the next spring there were ducks swimming in the pool. We never swam in there again. (Just make sure there are no ducks and you will be fine!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is disgusting! I would complain to the office. Our landlords think I am such a pain; whatever!

    ReplyDelete

Followers