April 18, 2010

Lets Talk About Adam

My husband is so cute!! He is seriously the funniest person I know...he has been so out of control lately, I think because of his lack of sleep from being a good student and finals coming up.
  • Last night he fell asleep during a movie we were watching, he sat up suddenly "Shhhh Shh What is going on?" grabs his belt off the floor and starts trying to use it as a remote--looking so pathetic and confused, so I turn down the TV and he says "Oh can I have that?" No. "OK" and falls asleep.
  • I try to wake him up to go to bed after the movie was over and he got all upset with me saying "don't touch me you just want to tease me, leave me alone" bla bla bla I just make it worse because I laugh, he storms off to bed. Can he recall this happening this morning? NO! haha I married a crazy person.
  • In bed he was being all cute and cuddly as if he didn't even remember getting mad at me 2 minutes ago. Then starts talking crazy talk. "You stay there I will be there to deal with your problems in a minute." He turns over and started making a business deal talking numbers, finance, and economics. Can he remember this in the morning? No.

Now about Adam when he is not asleep or sleep talking: Adam loves to make scenes in public and embarrass me! And it works...

  • He picked me up after class one day and there were a ton of my classmates and other people walking out of my building, I'm 10 feet from the car he rolls down the window and starts YELLING at me to get in the car acting all angry. Everyone is staring at me! Of course he was kidding, only I knew that...And of course these are all psych majors and social work majors...Adam! My face is red writing this.
  • Whenever we are walking into a store and there are people around he will turn to me and say "Listen, try not to embarrass me in here OK!" People think he is such a jerk and I just laugh, what would you think if you heard that!
  • In the grocery store line I put a pack of gum on the counter and he says loud "What do you think we're made of money" Embarrassing...the checker usually feels pretty awkward.
  • The only time I didn't have my wallet with me and he knew it--we were in a frozen yogurt place and we were being rung up, Adam at the last second says "Oh these are separate" I say "No they are not, they are together" Adam looks at me and says "Na separate" Me "No together" The cashier, this little 16 year old says "Um...so...um...which...." haha this one i was way embarrassed about! People were behind us in line.

Adam sounds so mean when I read these! He's really not! And he doesn't do this all the time...well...yeah a lot of times but not all the time. He just likes to do dumb things to make me laugh or get a reaction out of me or other people! I love him!


2 comments:

  1. What a funny man you married. I think it is awesome. Humor in a relationship is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! He is so good for you. That stuff will always keep your marriage fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers