March 25, 2010

Adam Turns 26!


Happy Birthday Adam!!! His birthday was on Tuesday, March 23rd. Not to be confused with my best friend Tawni's birthday which is on the 28th! Yes, I confused their birthdays a few times in the past and Adam never lets me live it down. I married the most amazing guy in the whole world! Here are some funny things about him and some of the reasons I absolutely adore him:

1. This picture says it all: he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, a real "man's man" and I love it!
2. He has ADHD....that says a lot! He is so fun to be around especially without his medicine, I think I am a bad influence on him and I tell him not to take it--don't tell his mom
3. He is afraid to hold or touch babies under about 6 months--they make him nervous! haha hopefully that will change one day...
4. He is the funniest person that I know! I think he should be a comedian He makes me laugh everyday!
5. He eats just like my little brother and Stuart Rollins, picky, picky, picky it drives me crazy! He calls it a disorder now...whatever!
6. Adam has such a strong personality sometimes I get nervous when he disagrees with someone in public because he is not afraid to tell them what he thinks. I secretly like it though!
7. He got kicked out of BYU.
8. He now loves the U
9. He has about 15 Polo Ralph Lauren polo shirts in 15 different colors that he loves to wear--all the time--I now don't wash them if I don't want him to wear them.
10. He is so so so sweet and kind, he has such a big heart, he is so good to me!
11. Adam is so protective and sweet to me. His brother says he is my pit bull. Another nick name I like to use for him.
12. Adam always makes up ridicules songs and sings them to me once, but will never repeat the same song twice! He is crazy!
13. He is picky about his hair and no one likes to cut it because of that reason!

Happy Birthday Ad, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Holy COW!! That is a HUGE plate of food. I'm full just looking at it. Happy Birthday Adam... even though I don't know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He was dead after eating it! Thanks for the happy birthday comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers