March 28, 2010

These Two...


Dan and Adam...where can I start with these two...Well Adam and Dan have been best friends for years and they lived together when Adam and I were dating. I love Dan. He is awesome. Our house was a mess when he came over and I didn't think twice about it. He is like family--even though I clean when family comes over. So Dan came over on Saturday to celebrate Adam's birthday. They got pizza, watched basketball, and played video games all night. What would any normal girl do in that situation? I went shopping! Did Adam complain? No. He encouraged it! I want Dan to come over more often. It was awesome. Adam wanted me to pick up ice cream on the way home because "they had a surprise for me." Hello molten lava cakes! It was amazing. I am going to blame this dessert if I get diabetes in the next week or so though! It was so good. Happy Birthday again Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers