March 25, 2010

Vaycay Time

I thought spring break would never come! We have been so busy we just needed to get away for a few days. We called this vacation--spring break, Adam's birthday, and our anniversary (since we will be in the middle of finals on our anniversary--lame) Like I have mentioned before, Adam is taking 21 credits and we just needed some time to chill and hang out together. And that is exactly what we did! I highly recommend The Johnson Mill in Heber! So beautiful, we had so much fun and we also got a great deal because Adam's friend Darrien's parents own it. I love knowing people...Another thing I love is Park City we spent a lot of time shopping and eating there, two more things that I love!

Our room, I shouldn't brag and say we stayed in the nicest room... But we did--we got a great deal! And I loved it! We had so much fun! I wish we were still there. I am pretty set on getting a king bed in the near future too! I realize that lately I have been demanding/requesting/asking a lot from Adam on this blog! haha


It was so beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Followers