March 7, 2010

Re-Uniting with Girl Friends

Nikki and Elyse! They are so cute, I love them. Thanks for throwing the shower Nikki; and Elyse thanks for having the baby and sharing so many funny stories...Love it!

All of the girls at the shower! We had so much fun!

I love Michelle. She was one of my best friends in high school and in college, we were roommates in Dixie for a year. That was a fun year; we had fun reminiscing on our Freshman year together and all of the ridicules things that we did. She is also a psych major and she told me an interesting fact: When women talk and laugh together there are some hormones released that make you happy. Men cannot get a women to release these hormones. So get together with girl friends more often!
I love my friends! Friday was Elyse's baby shower and it was so fun to catch up with some of my old high school and college girl friends. I love them. I will start by saying Elyse looks amazing...she is so cute pregnant and her baby is going to be so beautiful, I am so excited for her and Jared. We went to our usual restaurant--Red Robin in Layton-- always delicious. The party started at 7 and I didn't get home until 11:30. We had a lot to talk about!

3 comments:

  1. awww... good girlfriends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I am huge! haha I can't believe you got home that late!!! That was so fun! I missed not seeing everyone! We need to do that way more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was good seeing you Lauren and the rest of the girls! we should all get together again soon! it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers