May 2, 2010

OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!












YEAH! We just had our first anniversary Saturday! We seriously cannot believe it has been a year, it has gone by SO fast! I LOVE Adam! He is the best husband ever! Sadly we are right in the middle of finals, Adam had to go to a study group (lame) in the middle of the day. That afternoon Adam brought me home flowers and chocolate cover strawberries! We went out to dinner at the Melting Pot in Salt Lake. It was so so good I don't even care if I gained five pounds there, give me another five for that cheesy and chocolatey goodness! YUM. We loved it! I love Adam so much, it was such a great day to spend with him. I love you Adam! Happy Anniversary (yesterday)!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been a year already! Congrats and Happy Anniversary! You are adorable and I miss seeing your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can't believe it has been a year! Happy Anniversary girlie-you are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Time flies doesnt it! its so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you have already been married a year! Congrats! Your hair looks so cute! Good luck moving! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! Me and Trevor love the melting pot... wish we were rich enough to go all the time! haha congrats you two, you area adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren you are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers