May 22, 2010

FMSC


OK, lets talk friends. Adam and I just got back from a "meeting" with some friends. We want to bring FMSC to Utah--Provo area in September. Feed My Starving Children is a Christian non-denominational charity. Which I think is awesome! We need to raise $19,000; we already have $4,000. FMSC has never been to Utah before and we think that it would be such a success in here. Our friend Isaac has volunteered with this program back east and he absolutely loved it and contacted the agency to bring it to Utah for the first time. Often we find ourselves wanting to give service but we don't know where or how to go about it. This is a great opportunity, I am very excited about it and I'm sure you would love it too! Please see the website: http://www.fmsc.org/. If any of you would like to donate and/or volunteer your time, and yes, children are welcome and encouraged to come; please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo let me know when you ever do anything, maybe I could come along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm in Young Women's now. Let me know when you plan on doing it and if it's in enough of an advance, I could talk to the president about the girls (and maybe the young men too) to help volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you guys are so sweet! Thanks! Nat, I will let you know for sure, I would love lots of young women help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great project. Way to go! I think it's good to get kids involved with stuff like that. Then they can get a better appreciation for others and what they have to be grateful for. I'll look into that to see how we can participate somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers