May 18, 2010

Graduation! YEAH!!!


One of the reasons, (and probably my only reason along with our cute sunbeams) why Adam and I are so sad to move from our old ward--Alycia and Trevor! We love them! We would sit together almost every Sunday at church, they are so cute! And Trevor and I are awesome and our college's commencement was at the same time!



Our awesome parents



This blog post just wouldn't be complete without a picture of Adam and Dan. :)


Lennon and Sharla Adam's cousin's. Their colleges graduation was at the same time. Sharla is smart and got her Ph.D in physical therapy! Go Sharla. The thought of even getting my masters makes me weak...



Bre and I, I think we have a similar picture from high school graduation--4 years ago!






5 comments:

  1. hooray! Congrats on graduating! Such a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alycia looks like my cousins best friend, is she by any chance from San diego?! congrats on graduating, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy! I know, Novell was a great place. Bay! YES, she is from San Diego! That is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so stinkin' cute. I am so happy we got to see you after your Graduation! :)
    I am already sad without you here, and seeing you at church! BOO :(
    We need to hang out soon! After this week I should be more available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Baylee... would your friend happen to be Jamie?? haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers