July 31, 2010

Todd Packer from The Office



Adam and I went to Wiseguys last night to see Todd Packer aka David Koechner! I had what I call a "perma-smile". I can't even explain how funny it was! It was seriously so funny. I've been quoting lines from it all day long!
Adam and I LOVE comedy! When we weren't even dating, well kinda dating, hanging out, starting to date, he was into me in a big way, you know that stage we were in. Well he came over to my house and we watched comedy for hours, we were sitting on the couch laughing so hard. Suddenly my laptop froze from all the downloads. Still frozen five minutes later. Perfect opportunity Adam goes in for it--for the first time! haha we laugh that our first kiss was when we were watching comedy and my computer froze, so comedy reminds me of kissin Adam! I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You updated your fantastic blog! We miss you guys! We love comedy too, but we never made it to wiseguys. Next time we are together, we should double at a comedy club or something! Thanks for the comment, the humidity is awful, so you should visit in the spring or fall. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I totally had a dream about you last night because of this post. We've been way into comedy lately too, Brian Regan. Justin got his DVD for his birthday then my sister has another one of his DVD's. So you were at my house because you needed to use my shower, so after you were getting ready in my bathroom and I asked you if you wanted to borrow Brian Regan from us and you said no. I was really offended. :) I laughed when I woke up because it was so stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Followers