July 31, 2010

Happy 24th!

Realizing that our men were watching the fireworks together, how cute. Oops that should be us Sommer, we need to go be good wives and watch them with our husbands!
Clinton days fireworks with the fam + Rollins family--classic! We played some hard core Clue; Sommer won!

FISHER! How cute is he? He is such a good baby we love him! Adam always teases Stu and Sommer that we are his godparents! I think Adam thinks we actually are.
So I feel like you can say whatever you want on your blog so here I'm going to say it: I LOVE other peoples/friends babies, cousins, my nieces, love them! But here is the catch--not that we are in a hurry to have babies but the idea of having our own baby scares the hel* out of me! So for now we wait. We are on a "5 year plan". I know I am not a normal girl...Especially in Utah.
Funny story real quick. At the fireworks I mentioned something about our apartment to my niece Ali (she's 5). She says to me "your living in your apartment until your real house is built huh? Just like Katelyn" I say "well that is our real house, we're not building one yet" She says "Oh that's weird" haha I love her. She says the funniest things every time I see her.


1 comment:

  1. I am the champ of clue!!bring it! but what a great night. YOu will be great parents just when you are ready. Fish man loves you two!

    ReplyDelete

Followers