July 3, 2010

I received the kindest compliment from the treadmill yesterday. It said "User not detected on belt" why thank you treadmill I did lose a pound. THEN I received the weirdest comment of my life. I am on the treadmill trying to get it figured out and this older guy walks in and stands by my treadmill staring at me. I take out an ear bud and say "Yes?" and he says "Oh sorry, I just confused you with the girl that works at the Wendy's drive thru across the street!!!" Oh my gosh! "Nope not her" put the ear bud back in and try not to think too much about that comment ever again....Ever....

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA Laur! I am cracking up about the "user not detected on belt" and the Wendy's girl! You are so funny! You would get lots of tips if you were the Wendy's drive thru girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy's girl...HAHA:) you would be such a friendly little drive thru girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking that about you.. not.. oh and Ps I love that we are on your blog on the side. YAhoo we are cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers