August 29, 2010

Texas Part 1



It started off with Austin (Adam's little brother) and I rockin' the mini. Not really but this is where we will start. Austin says "I'm thinking about getting a minivan, I think I would get a ton of chicks at BYU because it lets them know I'm family oriented!" Who says/even thinks that?! Austin. I gave him better advice NOT to get the mini.



Finally to the beach houses. Ahhhh. Aren't they so cute? We stayed in the yellow one and Adam's cousins the Young's stayed in the blue and white house. There were beach houses lining the beach as far as you could see.




Adam and Brandon with their crab they caught. Adam loves crabbing!!!




Did we watch shark week up until the day before we went to the beach? Yes. Did I scare Adam in the middle of the ocean because I yelled "AH I think I just saw a shark"? Yes.



Adam and Austin at the fire.

1 comment:

  1. This post just made me laugh...mainly because A: I am secretly obsessed/freaked out with sharks
    and
    B: I can totally picture you 2 out in the ocean freaking out that you just saw a shark.

    So funny.
    PS ~ I'm glad you didn't get eaten.

    ReplyDelete

Followers