December 21, 2009

Sunday with the Nieces

Story time: So my little niece Alison who just turned five was at McDonald's with my mom, on the TV popped up President Obama and Nancy Pelosi wearing elf hats. Ali says "Hey that looks like Adam and Lauren!!" What! Nancy Pelosi Ali? Come on! Adam and I created an elf dance on the Internet that she saw it was called "Elf Yourself" we had elf hats on and danced; so that is why she thought we looked like Obama and Pelosi. The same picture came up again a few minutes later and Ali said "I really think that is Adam and Lauren" haha she is so funny.

The girls LOVE playing hide and seek! I think we must be the only ones who plays it with them because whenever we see them that is their favorite thing. Adam was too big to hide anywhere so he put the mask on to be funny. This is Breanne getting mad at Adam because he "isn't hiding" "Go hide in the Barbie tent so I can find you" they are so funny.
I love my nieces, they are so cute and so much fun!



They want to grow up to be just like auntie Lauren. Sorry Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers