December 20, 2009

Gingerbread Making at its Best!

The workstation
Stu and Sommer--their roof is not staying up!

Adam and I showing off our masterpiece


Team Rollins




Team Graff



My dear husband Adam loves to talk--trash that is--I will explain. So Sommer and I were texting about hanging out over the Christmas break and trying to come up with some things that we could do. Adam tells to to tell Sommer that we could making gingerbread houses and how our gingerbread house would be so much cooler than theirs bla bla bla. So the competition was on. Not to mention that we have had this planned for over 3 weeks because of finals and busy holiday activities. Last night we finally had the competition! Long awaited and anticipated. We even set the timer on the microwave and everything. Adam and Stu were out of control! Talking trash on each other saying things like "Stu I wish you could get control of your wife", "We have been married longer than you two, maybe one day you will understand." Then Stu started eating some of our house Adam was outraged. We always have so much fun with Stu and Sommer! We planned on just showing up at one of our neighbors to have them judge it, but was anyone home? Saturday night--No. So we sent picture messages to my cute little brother Taylor, did he text us or call us back? No. His response was "On a date" over text. Still haven't heard from him!!! So there is still no winner so far. But I would say ours is pretty sweet. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok... I am just about to do my blog about making my gingerbread house... all I have to say is yours is SOOOOO much cuter than mine! ha ha. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both loose because you used kits...cheaters! haha jk it looks adorable. Your husband sounds like mine and his brother. EVERYTHING is a competition! Oh I miss you laur! Have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fun that you still hang out with Stuart. :) You guys look so happy...but I'm not sayin' which house I like better. hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Followers