December 21, 2009

Christmas time in SLC!

Salt Lake is so awesome! We really love it here. I wish we could stay here forever, well maybe not, but we love it! So my dear friend Breanna told me about some awesome places to go to look at lights in Salt Lake:
Christmas Street was so cute. It was just a little cul-de-sac with all of the houses decorated with lights and decorations. They even had their own Christmas tree in the middle of the street.

This was our favorite house on Christmas Street
Bible Street: This was our favorite! This neighborhood told of Christ's birth with pictures and scriptures from the Bible. There were over 30 of these signs. Everyone driving through the neighborhood turned their lights off to drive through looking at the pictures and reading the scriptures. Here are a few pictures that actually turned out on my camera:








4 comments:

  1. Way sweet! Where are these cool streets you found?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I heart Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1500 E and 1700 S ish that is, we had to drive around a bit to find them

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family used to do Bible street every year! So many memories!

    ReplyDelete

Followers