December 13, 2009

Christmas 2009 Part 1


When Adam has time in between finals I am so so happy to spend any time I can get with him. This adventure: GATEWAY! Best mall ever. We always have so much fun there. It was so COLD! I was dying, but we found this awesome firepit--that I now want in our future back yard! :)

Lesson #1 of our first Christmas: Let Adam stay home and watch football, do not bring him Christmas shopping. This picture is the result of 3 hours of shopping. Sorry Adam, lesson learned.






Our First Christmas tree!! WOOO


2 comments:

  1. So fun! Don't you love Christmas time. I love all of the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam looks so comfy in that blanket. :) Have such a fun Christmas this year. Enjoy your one-on-one time together. You guys are seriously too cute.

    PS love the Christmas tree. Wooo.

    ReplyDelete

Followers