November 2, 2010

From a Month Ago to Current:

  • MOVED. Enough said. Leads to my next point:
  • House is a mess, why do I have so much useless crap?
  • BUT no more second hand smoke
  • BUT I feel like 75% of the people in Utah County are weird!! Seriously. You have to live there to get this.
  • "Maintenance Required" light is on in my car
  • The registration is expired on both of our cars, wish me luck when I drive!
  • My birthday was AWESOME! That will be the next post...When we get around to calling Comcast for internet! (I feel so disconnected without internet!)
  • Adam had a root canal
  • Adam had an ear infection
  • Adam is still sick
  • We are shutting down my center at work--lots of awkward situations with clients... Good news: I will still have a job. Bad news: Word on the street is that I am going to be sharing my job with another girl at the Sandy center...Pretty sure it won't take two of us to do one job. I feel like this is a demotion...lame
  • Have you seen the construction in Utah County? It is a joke! And yes, I drive though that everyday!
  • Back to good news: My best friend Tawni gets married on Friday! I am super excited! And that means four day weekend! hallelujah!
  • Current.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... sounds like a ruff month. It can only get better from here right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had no idea tawni was getting married now! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers