November 3, 2010

My Secret Obsession is...




WHAT NOT TO WEAR!
I am addicted to the show. It is seriously my favorite. Sometimes when I call my parents on Sunday my mom and I talk about the episodes we have seen that week! We really do. haha! on Busy Bee Lauren they asked her who her style icon was...I thought about mine....UM....no one....wait...Nope, Stacy London!! I love her. She is trendy yet classy. I want to be her. Yes, I want to be Stacy London. haha that is my confession for the day.

4 comments:

  1. I heart that show. I want a 5,000 shopping spree in NYC. What I wouldn't want is whats his face to chop off all my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I used to watch that at Tammi & Ron's while Cole was at school and Cayli was napping...that and 10 years younger. Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laur Laur. Hey girl. I came across your blog!!!!!!!! I also love Stacy and her one stripe of grey hair. Love that show!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers