October 10, 2010

A Few Things I Must Document Before We Move....

Yes, you heard it right, we are moving! Hallelujah! Right now we live in an "OK" apartment, I call it ghetto and Adam gets mad because I guess he doesn't think its getto. Well it is. Here are a few things we laugh at about living here:
  • First our apartment, smallest living space ever! And so annoying. I am just all around disgusted by it.
  • TOM: our neighbor. Whenever I see Tom he is in a wife beater tank top, holding a beer in one hand, and a cigarett in the other. And he always yells "Hey bud how are ya" Once he called me Miss America; that's a pretty big jump from 'bud' don't you think? We do love Tom though, he is soooo funny! We'll miss him, except for the second hand smoke he gives me.
  • I think it is ghetto because I am seriously afraid of most of the people here. They are scary, I don't do the laundry by myself (plus this creepy Spencer guy lives by the laundry room and he talks my ear off)! Yes, we use a pay laundry facility at our apartments. Brings me back to my first year of college except my apartment was WAY nicer! Ug.
  • In front of our apartment complex is a trailor park. During the 4th of July we were standing on our porch watching them, Tom told us that after dark police don't go into that neighborhood! haha
  • Brings me to my next point, there was a sign on the sidewalk pointing to the trailor park that said "Yar sale" They somehow missed the 'd' hahaha!
  • I think those are all my points. I am just sooooo happy to move. Maybe I will take a few pics of this place just for memory sake! Maybe not, I just want to get out of here! The end.

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny. Love reading your post. Glad you are moving to a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO! :) I am glad you are getting out of the ghetto. Where are you moving? Did Adam get a job somewhere yet? I am excited for you and I need some serious DETAILS on your life! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. lauren i love you. Your posts make me laugh everytime. We;re thinking about moving too. We caal our house the pink crack house

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! When are you moving and where to? We totally need to do something! Maybe after your move we can go celebrate! haha! I'm feeling a girls night??? Maybe meet in the middle for a little dinner and shopping somewhere? Or if you're in the area...it doesn't matter. We'll have to plan something!

    ReplyDelete

Followers