October 10, 2010

Have you seen "Sister Wives" on TLC??

Tell me I am not the only person that has seen Sister Wives? I think I am. Well it's a new show on TLC about a Polygamist family from Lehi. I know I have better things to do with my time but whatever I watched it Thursday night because Adam was gone. I thought it was pretty lame. Why am I even bothering with this post? This is why---Last night Adam and I were at the University Mall in Orem and WE SAW them!!!! Not all 5 of them just the guy with his new hot wife Robin on the far right--the other wives are jealous of her. Apparently polygamists like Tae Pan Trading too! Who knew. I thought their house was pretty ugly from the show though, they need that store! Adam didn't think this was interesting at all. He didn't spend an hour watching them on TLC though and my secret guilty pleasures are shows with lots of drama that no one would admit to watching. This post is pointless. I know, but I saw them!! haha

7 comments:

  1. OMG Lauren I totally watch it too! When I saw the "2nd wife" at a Park in Salt Lake City on the first episode, I thought... "wow, I could totally run into one of these people sometime." I can't believe you did! HAHA I am totally with you Lauren, you are so not lame :) OR maybe we are just LAME TOGETHER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This post made me laugh. I had to watch this show because here in Iowa where "mormons" aren't well known, they are known because of this show..and Big Love. And I have already been asked a few times if Andrew had other wives or if I have multiple moms. weird. and gross. Thus, I do not like this show, because I have to have a lot of awkwared conversations because of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lauren you're not the nly one... i love dramatic shows. Guilty pleasure of mine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random commenter: (I found your blog from Tracy Mills'!)

    I was at the gym on the treadmill one night and was flipping through channels, when I saw this show. I had NO idea they lived in Lehi until a friend randomly brought the show up - I couldn't believe that they live so close! But at the same time, there are polygamists in other parts of Utah.

    Wow, I sound really dumb.

    Okay, anyways back to the point of my comment - I did feel kind of dirty watching it, especially at the gym where other people could see what I was watching. Part of me was kinda grossed out when they were talking about the sleeping arrangements and the other part of me felt sad for the women. But it is what they want! I just know I could never be alright with sharing a husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the show mainly because I was interested and then after watching it once I wanted to know what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny- I've for sure watched a few episodes and it creeps me out BIG TIME. I CAN NOT understand how that guy convinced 4 girls to marry him- unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that show-I was so hooked...but I am like you I like all the drama:) you know that little maternity newborn shop the went to while on the show-I have been there!!! I can't believe you seen them-I would prob run up to them to just say hi!!LOL:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers