September 28, 2010

Dirty Dashers!

Before the race started, we thought we were pretty sweet! And yes, we are matching once again...haha and to add to that; yes, my shorts really were that short! Yikes! (At least I match unlike Adam's outfit! haha) The whole fam minus Danielle--just had a baby, Danny--didn't sign up in time, and my mom...well...she was there she took these pictures!
My dad, me and Adam in action! Too bad we only kept up with Taylor the first 100 yards or he could be in this picture too; he killed us!

At the end still thinking we are pretty sweet!! It was SOOO fun!


The reason Adam complained the whole time. Sick, I know! He has said "look at my blisters" so many times I thought I would take a picture, it lasts longer!

4 comments:

  1. Your family is so fun! I've never even heard of this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This looks incredibly fun! Im so jealous! Where is it held!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about this a few weeks ago! I want to do it in May. I couldn't sign up this time because I was in India.... but whatever, looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! Where was this?! I want to do that! And your legs look great in those booty shorts hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers