September 3, 2010

Baby Caleb is Here!

My sister and her husband's first boy! (And last supposedly, but I've heard that before) He was born on Danny's birthday! He is so cute! I love him already. Don't mind the awkward picture Adam took it! JK!


I think my dad loves babies, children and his stinky, barking, dogs more than anything in this world! Besides my mom of course!


Oh Bre, where do I start with you? Well she's 3. She cried when they told her it was a boy, she wanted a sister. She didn't like the name Caleb, so she said for months "My mom and dad are naming him Caleb but I'm naming him Jeffery." And at the hospital she kept saying "He cries like a lamb huh?" haha I always joke "Oh Bre you make me so baby hungry" in the most kind, loving way of course. Love you Bre!



Adam held the baby! haha he thinks they are scary until they can talk--we'll work on that later. Isn't Ali gorgeous? Her first day of kindergarten was Wednesday and the first thing she said about it was "We can't tear the paper off the crayons, it's a rule" I talked to her on the phone on the way to the hospital and she said "Lauren, Caleb came out today" I love her.
Congratulations Danny and Danielle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers