May 15, 2011

HAWAII

Was amazing! We spent 11 days in Oahu. My family was there for a week, and we stayed a few days after they left. We had sooo much fun! This was our last little vaycay/hoorah before Taylor leaves on his mission AND our second anniversary! yay!





This restaurant was amazing. My salad not so amazing, but the view was awesome and I can never complain about chocolate fondue!




Polynesian Cultural Center! Yes, that is Adam dancing on stage in the picture below! haha






Of course we went to Dole!




Boogie boarding. This is me and Taylor's favorite thing to do in Hawaii! Notice that I am out there with my dad. Adam went out for probably 15 minutes. Who is this man that I married? I love this stuff. Me, Taylor and my dad were on the boogie board on and off for over two hours.








Snorkeling is my next favorite thing. Is this as tan as I got? Pretty much. Was this the second day? Yes. This is the gist of what people say to me at work "11 days in Hawaii, where's the tan?" My response is "Um....I'm a little paranoid about skin cancer and wrinkles"



2 comments:

  1. lauren! I am so jealous! this looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS!! How fun! We need to chat soon so I can find out more about this awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete

Followers