April 10, 2011

Gottcha!

April fools was on a Friday. By the time we get to Friday I am just done. Then to add April fools to a Friday makes an awesome combo. So I spent a few minutes in the morning googling April fools jokes. (A few minutes...um...ya...I'll say that) BUT this little baby I came up with on my own. On my lunch I picked up a pregnancy test and had my pregnant friend Erica pee on it. I didn't think Adam would fall for this at all! It is not an original April fools prank. But...He did! It was classic. Best $6 I've spent in a long time. I felt a little bad after though, because he really fell for it!

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! That is so funny! I bet he was freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious! That is funny he fell for it, I bet he was going crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!! You know april fool's is like my favorite holiday so way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA Lauren! I haven't talked to you in forever! I just saw your name on Maggie's blog. I love your April Fool's post, so mean, yet hilarious. Looks like you're doing well! So glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo funny!!! I love your blog! It always gives me a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH Lauren, haha I can't believe you did this! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Followers