March 9, 2011

Root Canal. I am Irresponsible.

Kill me. I have to get a root canal tomorrow. A) $800 B.) Why is it so expensive? I have insurance. C) I officially am on my works insurance--I feel like such an adult. D.) I will feel like an official adult when I get off my parents cell phone plan...not sure when that is going to be. E.) Apparently I was supposed to pick up my anti-biotics for my root canal 3 days ago=maybe I won't be having a root canal tomorrow? F.) how am I supposed to remember all of these minor details like picking up a prescription? My mom always did these things... Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. haha you're more of an adult than ron and I. We stil have our phones paid for and our insurance paid for... I went to the dentist when I was down in St.g and my mom forked the bill... Way to be responsible Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry! I'm hurting for you thinking about it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. You are too funny. B. That IS a lot of money. C. I like that you hit points you wanted to talk about with ABC. D. I have never had a root canal, but I have come close... I hope I never have to get one cause it looks like it sucks. E. I love that you added a picture of the root canal process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laur!!! I'm so sorry! Did you survive?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work Invisalign North Miami

    ReplyDelete

Followers