February 17, 2010

Valentines Day 2010


Stealing this idea from Facebook:

Adam and I met in May 2008 in a singles ward at the Dixie State 4th ward. That was my ward, Adam was home for the summer, once he met me that was his new ward too. :) He convinced me to ditch my plan of Utah State and to move to Provo, the only place in Utah I never wanted to end up. But at the end of the summer his charm had done me in and I was his official "Provo girl". (I hated it when he would call me that). We dated for a year and we were married on May 1, 2009. We now live in Salt Lake and love married life.

Valentines 2010--our cute little candle light dinner

Valenties 2009--notice that my nails are done....you can give me that ring anytime now Adam...anytime now would be great! Luckily for me (or should I say him) a week later we were engaged.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I love the comment about your nails being done! That was the one time in my life I kept getting them done over and over so they would look nice in pictures when I finally got the ring! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers